We work internationally across seven practice areas, supported by strong cross-functional teams specialising in data management, IT solutions and economics:
- Air Quality and Environmental Pollution;
- Climate Change and Sustainability;
- Resource Efficiency and Waste Management;
- Sustainable Transport;
- Chemical Risk;
- Energy; and
- Cascade (Water).
- Capacity building and institutional strengthening;
- Electricity regulation;
- Electricity markets & pricing;
- Power sector planning and investment advice;
- Electricity network design;
- Network technology;
- Smart Grids; and
- Distributed generation.
Advisian and its parent company WorleyParsons brings its customers comprehensive Power Networks capabilities covering technologies and systems ranging from rural electrification to extra-high voltage (EHV) transmission to meet these challenges. Its services are applied globally to utility networks as well as complex resource, industrial, transportation, and Smart Energy systems.
WorleyParsons has provided electrical systems engineering services to customers throughout the world, from low-voltage distribution feeders to extra-high voltage transmission systems, including underground and subsea networks.
Advisian’s comprehensive power transmission and distribution capabilities cover both customers requiring Utility-Scale Power as well as effective Industrial Applications. Its experience covers all project phases for the full asset spectrum both in size and lifecycle, from the creation of new assets to services that sustain and enhance current operating assets and their performance.
WorleyParsons is uniquely placed to support customers in the evolution of Smart Energy. Our multi-disciplinary skills cover all aspects of power generation, energy management, recovery, and complex power systems.
For more information on Advisian, please visit: http://advisian.com
RTE is the French Electricity Transmission System Operator. It was set up on 1st July 2000, in the context of the liberalization of the electricity sector in Europe, as a division of the French Vertically Integrated Utility EDF and became a 100 % subsidiary of EDF in September 2005. RTE operates the French Power System and, as owner of the assets, maintains and develops the French Transmission Grid, from 63kV up to 400kV. It is also a key player in the design and operation of the wholesale European Electricity Market. With about 8,500 employees and a turnover of 4,700 M€, RTE transmits more than 500 TWh each year across the largest network in Europe, with 100,000km of transmission lines and 2,600 substations, and manages the import and export of more than 100 TWh with its neighbours, thanks to 46 interconnection lines.
RTE International was created in 2006 to promote and market RTE's expertise and know how abroad, offering a wide range of services in training, audit, consulting and technical assistance using RTE’s operational experts. RTE International’s main areas of expertise cover:
- asset management;
- maintenance and operation;
- live working (lines and substations);
- airborne working;
- system operation;
- grid design and engineering methods;
- project management;
- integration of renewable energy & smart grids, (Wind & Solar);
- market design and implementation;
- unbundling and tariff setting; and
- corporate functions & company efficiency.
TNEI employs high calibre staff with a focus on specialist skills and experience in power system engineering and analysis, planning, consenting, environmental assessment, technical and ecological assessment. We actively maintain and improve the skill levels of our staff and contribute to a number of recognised industry technical and professional bodies. The projects we are involved in provide us with continual contact with the technology supply chain and latest regulations and guidance, which keeps us up to date with current and future developments.
TNEI’s 34 specialist power systems engineers make us one of the largest and most experienced systems studies teams in the world. The group provides power system analysis consultancy services in the areas of:
- Transmission and Distribution network analysis;
- Wind farm design, assessment and connection;
- Distributed generation and active networks (Smart Grids);
- Petrochemical industry;
- Industrial systems;
- Thermal and Renewable Generation plant modelling;
- Power Quality and Harmonics;
- Grid Code compliance;
- HVDC, SVC, STATCOMS, (FACTS); and
- Failure Investigations.
Interpro International provides a wide array of development related services for world-wide energy markets (Americas, EU, Asia and Africa). Interpro International offers over 40 years’ experience worldwide including program development and management for donor organizations such as USAID, The World Bank, Asian Development Bank, GTZ and EU on programs and projects in the energy sector. Interpro offers complete project management services by serving as the liaison between the donor and the beneficiary government entity. Interpro also provides services in development and promotion of new projects and technologies in the energy sector including renewable energy technologies such as wind, solar, biomass, and hybrid systems.
Our services focus primarily on Consulting for:
- Establishment of Regulatory Frameworks;
- Energy Advisory Services to Governments;
- Project Oversight and Control for Donor Organizations;
- Energy Development for Oil and Gas Programs; and
- Development of Renewable Energy Programs.
We serve Government and International Donors including:
- Government Advisory;
- Regulatory Programs;
- Project Management and Implementation;
- New Technology Evaluation and Promotion;
- Oil and Gas Industries Projects; and
- Renewable Energy Technologies.
For more information on Interpro International, please visit: http://interprointernational.com